Monday, April 27, 2009

Hi my name is Camelia or Cammy for short i luv goin to kaitao middle school i have made heaps of awsome friends and have a awsome teacher. My goal I have set for myself while im at kaitao is to become a school leader and either head or deputy head girl i am a house captain for BOSSON HOUSE yeh yeh go bosson and did i mention im a huge bosson supporter i luv this skool so much and wish i could spend the rest of my school years here heres a few things about me

I have 1 brother and i have 2 fish and 1 dog called Jess
my best friends at this skool i have made are Keri-Marie and paige

Fav food: sushi,salmon and chocolate
Fav animal: Elephant and Dolphin
Fav Colour: Blue (for bosson !)

I was really sad when i was out of zone for rotz (rotorua intermediate ) because i had just moved from england and need to make some new friends at my primary school (westbrook primary )
and then i was getting split from all of my freinds at westbrook and had to make a whole lot of new mates here but ive got there it was hard at first but i made loads of new friends now and have had loads of oppertunites that i probarley wouldnt have got at Rotorua Intermediate .

dis skools great xxxxx